Connecting EU with Youth
– guaranteeing meaningful youth involvement and dialogue in all stages of EU decision making by improving existing participatory mechanisms and creating new ones.
Equality of all genders
– tackling discrimination and ensuring equal rights for all genders in cultural, political and socio-economical life.
– providing more spaces, opportunities, resources and programmes to foster dialogue and social cohesion, and combat discrimination and segregation.
Information and Constructive Dialogue
– ensuring easy access to understandable youth-friendly information that follows codes of ethics and quality standards.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
– encouraging the development of self-awareness and less competitive mindsets by fostering appreciation for individual skills and strengths.
Moving Rural Youth Forward
– ensuring the decentralisation of different activities by, for and with young people in order to support their inclusion and to benefit local communities.
Quality Employment for All
– guaranteeing the recognition and validation of competencies acquired through internships, apprenticeships and other forms of work-based learning, as well as volunteering and non-formal education.
– promoting open-mindedness and support the development of interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Space and Participation for All
– increasing youth participation and thus equal representation in the electoral process as well as in elected bodies and other decision-making organs at all levels of society.
Sustainable Green Europe
– ensuring everyone including young people knows the effect of their actions on the environment.
Youth Organisations and European Programmes
– ensuring visibility and provide quality information on youth organisations and European youth programmes for all young people.